lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ChessPlayer18587"

22 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Challenge: Set up a stalemate where both queens are present.#4

lichess.org/analysis/5bnr/4p1pq/4Qpkr/7p/7P/4P3/PPPP1PP1/RNB1KBNR_b_KQ_-_2_10?color=white Here's another example.

ChessPlayer18587
General Chess Discussion - how does rating deviation work? i have 200 right now#5

lichess.org/appeal

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - Is there a list of all lichess users? Trying to find specific username#8

@MrPohana said in #1: > Is there a list of all of the lichess usernames? I am trying to find an account. > > It starts with kw and has some numbers in it, but I can't seem to narrow it down by just se…

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - stockfish elo display#6

@kwn111 This is a question which is frequently asked on the Lichess forums (and elsewhere): here's a couple of links for you to explore, giving one's approximation on the Elo ratings of the eight Stoc…

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - Arena Pairings#2

This isn't a very good idea, here's why. From the Lichess Arena Tournament FAQ: "At the beginning of the tournament, players are paired based on their rating. As soon as you finish a game, return to t…

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - BUG: On this particular position, Stockfish suggests only one line (Kf8), but "multiple lines"=5#7

@santro said in #3: > @affstein That's true, but they still absolutely should appear without the need for that. It happens in all other positions I'm aware of. Enable 'infinite analysis' in the analys…

ChessPlayer18587
General Chess Discussion - What ELO are the various Stockfish levels ?#3

@Exodermuss This is a question which is frequently asked on the Lichess forums: here's a couple of links for you to explore, giving one's approximation on the Elo ratings of the eight Stockfish levels…

ChessPlayer18587
Game analysis - Why do people push the a/h-pawn, even though the idea doesn't work?#2

Lots of players do it as a joke: to show off that they can still win whilst playing a4/h4 as their first move.

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - There is no opponent for the game#2

Please clarify your issue, just saying "There is no opponent for the game" doesn't make clear what the problem is.

ChessPlayer18587
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle Dashboard Missing#2

https://lichess.org/training/dashboard/30/dashboard Try this direct link and reply if it doesn't work.

ChessPlayer18587