lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Fritzi_2003"

88 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - New Feature in Puzzle Racer: Flashing Racing Line-up is annoying#3

I even find the remaining time annoying as it also can also distract, raising stress and would be really happy if it is possible to hide that too. But I totally agree with the lightning as it simply h…

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Bug Analysis Board#4

Well, just found a quite similar bug: In Studies, the upper name is slightly cut. To prove this, I added some ` over letters and they are not visible. imgur.com/a/yrJzuMn.jpg

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Bug Analysis Board#3

fixed

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Bug Analysis Board#1

As you see in the image, the upper time display and also possible material inequality is hidden. I was able to reproduce this on various browsers, only in the analysis board of any lichess game. https…

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Bug in rating display#3

Edit: seems to be fixed

Fritzi_2003
Lichess Feedback - Bug in rating display#1

Noticed the symbols changed in the last day. Now, I stumbled across this on multiple profiles: https://imgur.com/a/zHSosYQ Not a big deal, but looks weird.

Fritzi_2003
Community Blog Discussions - My rank ban appel#27

but waste ur time like you want

Fritzi_2003
Community Blog Discussions - My rank ban appel#26

I dont know who you are and I dont actually care. But there is a quite high chance you extra created this account to post here. But if so, why doing exactly what you abhor? But just to tell you, just …

Fritzi_2003
Community Blog Discussions - My rank ban appel#24

It isnt my point if I want to be on the leaderboard or not, the question is if im eligible to be there. As lichess approved it, I think it was worth it. To discuss your seconds point, I alreday though…

Fritzi_2003
Community Blog Discussions - My rank ban appel#22

@Cedur216 said in #21: > Guys. > > He doesn't deny that he boosted. He knows how he did that, and never did it again. He wants a new chance as he admits the wrongdoings, and that's his good right. > >…

Fritzi_2003