lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:RALRAL3333"

9 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Help with studying chess#19

@GabeMiami17 said in #15: > How can I force my myself to study I would say the way to do that is to start with the method of studying that you are the most motivated for (e.g. analyzing your games -> …

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Help with studying chess#14

@swarminglocusts said in #6: > Playing makes me want to study more. But why force yourself to study? Play for fun. Expect the losses and also lower your expectations. This will help lower the pressure…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - I have been stuck at 1400 in USCF rating for a few months, what should I do so I can improve?#11

@BrilliantMoveStorm said in #1: > For a few months, I have been stuck at 1400, witnessing everyone I know get to a higher point, or others who are lower get to my rating. I am not jealous of them, but…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Correspondence/Daily Games#9

@Nomol said in #8: > @RALRAL3333 > Thanks so much, is it possible to tell me what do you mean by "more of a negative than a positive" ? Yes, sure. While correspondence did help me improve to a certain…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Correspondence/Daily Games#7

Hi, As an experienced correspondence player myself, I can say that the way to improve with correspondence chess is to play ideally 3 days/move games and DO NOT respond to moves right when they are mad…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Is the KID Samisch not a good option for white?#4

@verylate said in #3: > I don't know what the final word on this would be, but I suspect fashion is the big reason you don't see it very often. The KID is currently out of fashion at the top levels, a…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Is the KID Samisch not a good option for white?#1

Looking for some advice from strong players on this topic. I've been looking at KID Samisch lines for white and I am finding that in the main lines with c5 d5, black appears to be doing more than fine…

RALRAL3333
General Chess Discussion - Uncommon Opening Simul#1

I am not sure how to get people to join a simul. Hope this is ok to post a link to a simul. I am new to the forums here so don't know the etiquette https://lichess.org/simul/cN7Dk3rX I'd like to get a…

RALRAL3333
Lichess Feedback - Can a Mod please delete my team?#1

Hi, So I just created my first team on lichess, which is a team dedicated to the anti-gruenfeld chess opening: (1. d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.f3 d5). I am not familiar with teams on lichess and once I made it I…

RALRAL3333