lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:civil2000"

100 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#80

No I don't mean this I want to tell the opposite but I confused

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#78

@ChipoLa14 said in #77: > I didn't think that ban of civil2000 can make such as big forum. > > I don't think that civil cheated anyway, but seems he lost his appeal & Lichess will ban him for 6 months…

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#74

Also @TheChessBinary you are cheater too because you have created many accounts if you want I can tell them all here.

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#73

That's crazy here!!! That's unfair!!!

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#72

@Cedur216 said in #69: > @TMuller if you calmed down then please take the effort to read my blog, you'll find all answers there. And also question the fact of having a friend who reacted with all caps…

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#71

Also this is not cheating you can beat me by playing black too

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#70

@TheChessBinary said in #66: > We are talking about you, not others. At this situation, they didn't banned. You are banned my dear. I also saw that you always aborting when you're black and only playi…

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#65

@dudewithafakeid there are a lot of players that do the same not me and that's why I do the same If you want I can tell the names

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#64

@dudewithafakeid go and fuck yourself bro

civil2000
General Chess Discussion - Number 1 Racing Kings player got banned without a reason?#57

@Molurus said in #56: > If you want to know why you were banned, you should be here: > > lichess.org/page/appeal > > You should definitely NOT be whining about it in the forums. You didn't see just th…

civil2000