lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:tthaumea343"

4 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - reset user interface for rating range queueing every week or month at least#2

Yea even the queues at 2250 are pretty slow. Your best bet would be to farm in tournaments cuz you have the speed for it, and losing to higher rated players like me don't really make you lose that muc…

tthaumea343
Off-Topic Discussion - Would I be banned if I googled up openings on wikipedia while playing a game?#5

The comments didn't really answer my question, but i appreciate your concerns. No, I do not cheat except for that one example, but it was irrelevant since i was new to lichess and the account was new …

tthaumea343
Off-Topic Discussion - Would I be banned if I googled up openings on wikipedia while playing a game?#1

This incident happened to me over a year ago when my lichess account was fairly new. I was watching eric rosen vids and i got inspired to do the stafford gambit. After playing out the first few moves,…

tthaumea343
Lichess Feedback - Lobby Pairings#1

Hi all. My apologies in advance if someone has already asked this question. When I set my lobby filter to rated bullet matches only, why does my lobby only show two or three matches to pair with when …

tthaumea343