lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:worldconqueror2013"

155 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Impossible Puzzle to solve for Humans#26

@nikhildixit said in #21: > White will simply push f7 and that's a checkmate! its black to move

worldconqueror2013
Community Blog Discussions - Impossible Puzzle to solve for Humans#18

@worldconqueror2013 said in #17: > Is this another solution? > Black king on g8 > White king on h6 > White pawns on g7, g6, f6 I mean e6 instead of g6

worldconqueror2013
Community Blog Discussions - Impossible Puzzle to solve for Humans#17

@nikhildixit said in #1: > Comments on lichess.org/@/nikhildixit/blog/impossible-puzzle-to-solve-for-humans/m89gangW Is this another solution? Black king on g8 White king on h6 White pawns on g7, g6, …

worldconqueror2013
General Chess Discussion - How to gain rating quickly?#16

@Cyncko-3000 said in #12: > There's no thing such as "Quickly" Do your daily chess routine and you'll improve over time. If you want to increase your classical rating "Quickly" , then go use an engine…

worldconqueror2013
Off-Topic Discussion - What does the Moon mean to you?#53

I guess people are not interested in the moon anymore... been 1 week...

worldconqueror2013
General Chess Discussion - How do i improve at blitz#4

@nadjarostowa said in #3: > The most promising way it to get better at longer time controls first. When your thinking and tactical vision improves there, it will take your blitz to another level. You …

worldconqueror2013
General Chess Discussion - How do i improve at blitz#2

It’s really anoying

worldconqueror2013
Off-Topic Discussion - What does the Moon mean to you?#40

The blood moon is just simply a moon with a flair

worldconqueror2013
General Chess Discussion - How do i improve at blitz#1

I want to get better at blitz but this always happens, i blunder a piece, or if I don’t i lose on time, i try my best but i have to suffer one of those EVERY game

worldconqueror2013
General Chess Discussion - Why are people in lichess so quiet?#12

@griffindabeast said in #11: > I got muted for talking during my games. Apparently talking is trolling That`s weird, must be a page mod that doesn’t like you, never seen that, maybe a lichess mod acci…

worldconqueror2013