lichess.org
Donate

ACWC 960 2023 Match Pairings and Results

I have got a high fever, will update standings in 2-3 days.
I should have played with TUGR today 11:30 GMT+8, however he haven't appeared for the games the last 30 mins (after the time agreed),
so thereby I shall postpone the time of our game to
11:30 PM GMT+8 the day after tomorrow (2nd september)
with some possible minor changes in time if needed and agreed upon.
@TheUnknownGuyReborn
PM was not specified in the time agreement. This claim is not valid since neither of us had posted a time to this forum to confirm the time, so Rule V.I does not apply. Additionally, you had been communicating in 24 hour time prior to the suggested time, so it is not unreasonable for me to assume you meant 11:30am GMT+8 instead. I had also assumed that because you suggested a time that had already passed, you had the date wrong instead. I'm not available to play at that time, however 3:30 UTC Friday still works for me.
@TheUnknownGuyReborn said in #169:
> PM was not specified in the time agreement. This claim is not valid since neither of us had posted a time to this forum to confirm the time, so Rule V.I does not apply. Additionally, you had been communicating in 24 hour time prior to the suggested time, so it is not unreasonable for me to assume you meant 11:30am GMT+8 instead. I had also assumed that because you suggested a time that had already passed, you had the date wrong instead. I'm not available to play at that time, however 3:30 UTC Friday still works for me.
Agreed partly on all of the above, however the time mentioned was not suitable for me. So Let's decide on it