lichess.org
Donate

Survey: 2022 Amsterdam Open European Antichess Live Championship

Okay, although I would advise some place which is a tourist attraction so parents wanna go their.
We can do Antichess WC in Disney Land, children and parents love it there. =D
Well... @BBLGL and me came with the initiative, and we happen to be from the Netherlands. And it has good infrastructure! From Germany you have the ICE train that brings you to Amsterdam, and from France the Thalys. Not to mention it has a thriving airport nearby! It is a good central place for such an event! And Amsterdam is actually the main tourist city of the Netherlands

And you know, if we are capable of organizing this! Why shouldn't you be able to do this in the US? This community is thriving with energy! Make it happen!
Awesome that you guys are planning a tournament, I'm from the Netherlands myself so I will most likely come to the event :)
@ForgetNot @BBLGL , We are eternally grateful to you guys for coming up with this initiative and putting forth the time and effort to make it come alive!

@RoyalDesperession , I can relate to what you are saying, being as younger players need their parents to take them and parents aren't usually willing to travel across the globe just for their child's antichess tournament, which they can play online no matter how the child tries to reason with them (personal experiences in other matters).

However, as the players from the US are scattered across the country, it would be very hard for us to one, just agree on a spot. Two, none of us have the same capabilities as our wonderful directors to do what they are doing. Three, the majority of antichess players actually live in Europe, so I think it is actually best there. If you actually finished reading this, kudos to you.
@Kex09 Informed me that this would take place. Pandemic permitting, I'll be there, though I'm not sure if it will be as a participant or a spectator.
https://i.imgur.com/DMUGsUN.jpg

The IAF will offer all participants in next year's European Championships in Amsterdam a participation diploma that will be different from the diplomas offered to those who finish in the top 3.

2 members of the Federation took care of their creation

It's about
@SoccerTan26
@SarangSule

17.01.2021 is the term provided for their display for voting
You will be able to vote which one you like the most

After choosing the official diploma, whoever voted and wrote the first name on the site will receive this personalized diploma in pm for display on the desktop.

Maybe, seeing it on your desktop, your loved ones and you will decide to visit the Netherlands next year.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.